Microsoft Press is repeating a recent free E-Book offer on virtualization:
Learn how to plan, implement, and manage virtual infrastructure solutions with Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions, by Mitch Tulloch with the Microsoft Virtualization Teams. The technologies covered include Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2009, Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization, and Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Here’s a valuable learning offer from Microsoft Press newsletter:
25 Percent Discount on Microsoft Press E-Reference Libraries
The Microsoft Press E-Reference Libraries are a premium online collection of Microsoft Press books, along with a powerful search tool to quickly find the answer, code snippet, or troubleshooting tip that you need. Customize your library with your own bookmarks and notes, and download selected chapters for offline reading. All libraries are a 12-month subscription service.
There are four E-Reference Libraries:
• Complete Library Content from Microsoft Press books across Microsoft products and technologies, as well as a wide variety of audiences and levels. More than 600 books are included. Promotional price: $187.50. Discount code: EREFCOMPLETEC
• IT Professional Library Focused on network and system administration topics with over 100 books included. Leading series such as Resource Kit, Administrator’s Companion, Administrator’s Pocket Consultant, and more. Promotional price: $112.50. Discount code: EREFPROC
• Developer Library Content from over 100 books on programming/software development, architecture, testing, security, and other topics. Also includes highly acclaimed expert authors such as Steve McConnell, Charles Petzold, Michael Howard, Dino Esposito, and others. Promotional price: $112.50. Discount code: EREFDEVC
• Desktop Library Focused on topics for business and home users: Office applications, the Windows client operating system, and general business skills. Includes content from over 80 titles, and includes top series such as Step by Step, Inside Out, and Plain and Simple. Promotional price: $37.50. Discount code: EREF DESKC
Use the promotional codes above to receive your 25 percent discount when purchasing the library(ies) of your choice. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/ereference to take advantage of this offer. To learn more about what the E-Reference Library can do for you, check out the demo.
Offer ends on Thursday, July 23, 2009
This will be the last month Microsoft Press celebrate their 25th anniversary with a free e-book offer. The offer expires on June 24, 2009:
- Programming for Unified Communications with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
By Rui Maximo, Kurt De Ding, Vishwa Ranjan, Chris Mayo, Oscar Newkerk, and the Microsoft Office Communications Server team
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Resource Kit
By Rui Maximo, Rick Kingslan, Rajesh Ramanathan, and Nirav Kamdar with the Microsoft Office Communications Server Team
Note: You will need to temporarily allow pop-ups in order to download the free e-book offer.